Peanuts also known as groundnuts, earthnuts, or goobers, which are legume crop grown mainly for its edible seeds. Peanuts are grown across the world with China accounting for 37% of the world production. Scientists have found 3,500-year-old pottery in the shape of peanuts, as well as decorated with peanuts.
As a result of its relations in the legume family, raw peanuts have a beany flavour. It also consumed all over the world in a wide variety of forms, most of which are traditional cuisine.
They are an excellent plant-based source of protein and high in various vitamins, minerals, and plant compounds. It has also revealed that peanuts are excellent source of compounds like resveratrol, phenolic acids, flavonoids and phytosterols, Co-enzyme10. The peanut skin has an addition effect on antioxidant and total phenolic content. These bioactive compounds have been recognized for having disease preventive properties and are thought to promote longevity.
- Individual with health issues
- Growing kids
- Vegan / Vegetarians
- Busy and young adults
- High plant-protein content
- Improve heart health
- Brain health and memory booster
- Lowers cholesterol level ("LDL" bad cholesterol)
- Stabilizes blood sugar and lowers insulin level
- Aids in weight loss
- Promote healthy and glowing skin by fighting free radicals
- High fiber helps improve digestion
There are no reviews for this product.