Konjac is known as elephant yam, a plant called Amorphophallus konjac, commonly grown in Asia. The starch-like corm of the plant is used to make food like noodles and rice, used primarily in Japan and Korea.
Konjac noodles is renowned for its low calories and carbohydrates content for dieting or weight managing people. It contains glucomannan, a substance extracted from the root of the konjac plant, in topping up the daily recommended dietary fiber.
Other than that, Konjac noodles is a guilt-free food, which can be cooked with other ingredients or adding into soup for a better taste as a substitution for typical yellow noodles or other high dense carbohydrates foods.
- Individual with health issues
- Growing kids
- Busy and active young adults
- Vegans / vegetarians
- Highly stressed individuals
- Low carbohydrates content
- Low sugar
- Zero fat & protein
- Sugar Free
- No saturated fat and trans fat
- No additives or colouring
Direction to Use:
1. Drain the fluid and rinse with water.
2. Cook in boiling water for 2 mins.
3. Light stir with preferred ingredients or adding into soup for better taste.
Storage Method: Keep in dry and cool temperature.
Shelf Life: 1 years and 6 months.
There are no reviews for this product.